Thursday, November 5, 2009

Do you know your optician?


We are officially open and loving it! Located at 5126 Butler Street in Lawrenceville, Eye Candy is already a success. With lines like Hoffman Horn, Lafont and Grotesque, Eye Candy is dazzling the Pittsburgh market.
Eye Candy is a real deal boutique. What does that mean? It means that when you walk into Eye Candy you will get personalized service from start to finish. The experience will be about you and the frames. I will personally style you and outfit you with the best glasses for your face, your lenses and your lifestyle. Looking fabulous is great, but looking fabulous and seeing fabulous makes more sense to me. It's about the whole package. I will sit you down and with my experience in optics ( ten years to be exact and a certified optician for 9 of those years ) I will make sure you leave seeing and looking like a million bucks. And if that's not enough you will probably have made a new friend. Get to know your optician. Come see me and get a new look. I hope to meet you and "friend" you soon!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment